We founded Design Sprint Ltd almost 4 years ago with the desire to work differently. More agile, more flexible, and in close collaboration with our customers. This is not just empty buzzwords, we actually do it!
To join the team and help us build the future of Design Sprint and UX Design in Switzerland and around the world, we are looking for a:
UX / UI Designer
Occupancy rate: 80-100%.
Place of work: Lausanne, Switzerland
Type of contract: indefinite duration
Start date: to be defined
- Graduate of a design school or equivalent experience
- Professional experience of at least 2 years on various projects (outside school)
- French and English (oral and written) fluent
- Mastery of software: Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, Figma....
- Strong graphic and visual skills
- Autonomous, Proactive, creative, and team-player
- Ability to communicate with the Client, ability to run UX workshops
- Swiss citizen, European or valid work permit
- Fun, pleasant to work with on a daily basis, and above all super motivated
- Experience in code, ease of understanding technical constraints
- Has worked in multiple environments (corporate, startup) and in several fields
- Experience as an entrepreneur or startup early stage
- Ability to create content, including video
- German a big plus
We are a small team, which implies certain responsibilities but guarantees a varied and motivating work.
We are looking for a pleasant, and autonomous person who will be able to help us on these points:
- Assistance during Design Sprints workshops (co-facilitation, prototyping)
- UX Design (wireframing, personas, workshops, user tests, strategy)
- UI Design (prototyping, interface design, design systems, working with developers)
- Graphic design
- Creation of products and services
- Content creation
- Autonomous project management in direct contact with the Client
- Organization of events or conferences related to Design
- Business development support and help us grow the company
To reply, send an email to [email protected] entitled "JOB Designer UX / UI"
Please attach your portfolio and CV. Offers without a portfolio will not be considered.